First Baptist Church has a value for children and families. Along with our children’s programs, we also have a desire to see families grow in their faith. Over the coming year, we will begin to offer opportunities for families to grow together including family services at different times, family activities, and ‘Take it Home’ events that equip families to nurture faith in the home.
We have a variety of children’s programs and activities including:
- Sunday School for all ages on Sunday mornings at 10 am (throughout the school year).
- Children’s Church during the service for children age 4 to grade 5 (during the school year).
- Activity and colouring sheets for children who remain in the sanctuary during the service.
- A mom’s room with video feed of the service for nursing mothers.
- A volunteer-staffed play room adjoining the mom’s room where toddlers can play.
For more information on these activities, please contact the church office either by phone (306.764.5869) or email (email@example.com)