1 Corinthians 9:7-8
Each person should do as he has decided in his heart—not reluctantly or out of compulsion, since God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.
At First Baptist, we consider giving to the Lord's work as an act of worship; giving back to God some of what he has blessed us with.
We would love for you to consider supporting the work of FBC and our impact together for the Kingdom of God.
Please consider the options below, if you would like to support the work of the church.
1. Setting up a pre-authorized payment plan through the church’s CAFT system. This will set you up with a regular withdrawal from your account. You can indicate the frequency and amount. Please contact the church office if you are interested in this means of giving.
2. Sending an e-transfer to First Baptist Church is now possible. Donations can be e-transferred to: email@example.com
3. Physically mail a cheque to the church:
1351 28th Street East
Prince Albert, SK S6V 6T4
4. Physically drop your cheque off at the church office.
5. You can donate through the "Donate" button below, but a small percentage is taken off by the company that helps us with this form of donation.
Please be in prayer for our leadership, and the church family of FBC. Thank You!